My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"Better then this, Better then that, Better watch out when you get me going!"

I was telling my sis just last night that i have a hard time seeing how anything gets in stores and to consumers when Trucking companies are the way they are! I work in a place that only supplies a limited amount of items and it seems like the Trucking Gods do everything in their power to make our trucks late, or the wrong temperature, or leave without the product.....the list goes on!! How does deodorant and tooth paste make it to it's destination when we can't even get seafood to where it needs to be?! Well it's just a thought!

Two more working days in this week!! (yeah sis i know you have two more days till vacation!)

I forgot to mention that i went to my sis's house and came home with some fun dresses to wear!! So next week may be a dress a day kind of week!! We also shopped for shoes....ok tried to shop for shoes but stripper shoes were all the internet would bring up! Oh and shoes that were 760$ and ugly! who really pays that much for shoes? Really in the real real real world? I don't believe i ever will! Unless i become super rich and an underprivileged child will be able to go to school because i bought a charity pair of shoes. (i was trying to come up with a circumstance where i would pay that much for a pair of shoes.)

Also i DID go to Taco Loco! YUM YUM TRIPLE YUM!! As always i had lots of fun with my sis! Hope she has a super great vacation even if i am green eyed!

Same Ship Different Day! AHOY!

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

hey its only a 6 hour drive to Montreal - you and Dan could totally go - maybe stay in a Hostel - i would if i was broke still - i've stayed at many a nice friendly Hostel.

i'll let you know how much money we end up blowing through!

too bad most of my dresses are way too crazy or fancy or PINK for you to borrow cuz i have HUNDREDS more you could wear!

ps i bought those pink and silver sandals from that one semi-stripper shoe site.

 

fentanyl