My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Think of me think of me foundly....

IRTC: I have no idea when we will get an apartment....and i doubt it will rock....bahahahaaaa! PURSES! i should call out but i don't think i will. Tuesdays are tough days. Work work work.....blah!

So i had things to write about but for the second day they have escaped me! I can't write about Project Runway cause i don't know that sis saw it. I can't write about Sheer for the same reason. I can't write about the book i just finished....b/c I know sis did not read it yet! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I can comment on last weeks Project runway and how the guy was making fun of leather lady...."I have a leather cat, a leather couch...my children came out leather...." Then she hears him and he says sorry but not before adding "leather face." HAHAHA. LOVE it!

Is it me or are the people on project runway this time around making boring ass shit? I feel like they have just either been making boring crap or crap crap. With few exceptions but maybe it is like that in the beginning all the time and i just am not remembering it......And Heidi wears the stupidest crap. Nina is the only one that sometimes wears something remotely interesting otherwise it's crap all around (for the judges). And leather lady so needs to get rid of the striped pants (i question if they are pants even) and leather under ware she wears on the outside.....they make her look scary.

Look i found something to write about.

No comments:

 

fentanyl