My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Oh man

So the Crazy owner (he is nice) this is funny...he spills coffee on himself a lot and so i suppose he got a tide pen to help with the problem. OH man he just told the whole story OK here it goes....

He got a coffee with one of those closing lids, so he closes it to walk upstairs so he doesn't spill it on himself....he then proceeds to try and take a sip with the lid closed causing it to spill out the sides and down his shirt. So he reaches in his drawer grabs his tide pen and starts using it on his stain only to realize he is using his orange highlighter and not his tide pen!! (PS the tide pen got the coffee and highlighter out! Go Tide Pen!!)

But that could totally be me....i could see myself doing that so easily and i am not half his age yet! Like my mom always says she starts to feel like her age is really affecting her then she hears me do the same thing and she decides it can't be her age. Examples: Messing words up, getting things confused with other things, totally forgetting something that was just talked about like 5 minutes ago....the list could go on. She says "your too young for that!" i guess I'm just an old woman in disguise!

Lets talk about the library...Getting into the public library system is almost like getting into some elite club that only super rich super skinny people can get into if they have a left nipple bigger then their engagement diamond! I spent the better part of 2 hours yesterday trying to check out 3 books from the library!! OY!! I'm not really use to every township (no matter how small) having it's own library. I suppose that is why IVP library is awesome b/c they have so many townships going in on ONE library to make it AWESOME! Sis imagine that library being broken up into 3-5 different libraries!!

They say that any book the other libraries have can be sent to your library BUT i figure it will take them at least 3 business days for this to happen if not 6 so why don't i just Drive the extra 3 miles to the other library myself? Crazy stuff! I <3.....shhhhh don't tell the TV I'm cheating on it!

Ok enjoy happy early Friday day!!

No comments:

 

fentanyl