My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"You are so good so far....you are..."

So tonight i get to have Mac & cheese at my aunts house! yum yum!! Then tomorrow i go to my moms! Double Yum! My cousin will be telling me about his trip to Mississippi all night i am sure! So that should also be fun!

I still haven't written my e-mail for a review....hopefully i will do that tomorrow. I want to also get a list together of things that i do and things that i have improved since starting here. That way i have something to go over in my review. I should get an old review from somewhere and go through the things they look for and make a review of myself.....maybe....laziness must not prevail! (i know I'll shut up about the review already!)

SO moving on....gosh i should make this interesting....i could tell you how we worked on our hips last night in class. Or oh oh here how about lets have crazy owner dialogue time:

CO: Where is insert co-workers name today?
Me: Getting their passport.
CO: Oh well that's good that means they is legal. That's one less to worry about!

Nice.

Well i really need to start crocheting more! i know i bet i keep saying that! where has my inspiration gone? (to Canada? hahahaaa) Maybe i really need a dish rag a night....night.

i am so all over the place right now....maybe b/c i am all over the place at work. i go from one thing to the next back to the other....then on to another.....and it looks like we will be keeping the worlds worst shipping company b/c they save us lots of money. So more baby sitting the trucking company Ahoy! (look she's doing it again talking about the trucking company....which maybe on her list of evil words soon....)

What i will say about the worlds worst trucking company is at least the rep i deal with is nice. Which by all means she should be but that doesn't mean she will be. Ok look two posts in one day.....aren't you so hip hop happy?!

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

i am almost finished with another project linus blanket donation project- does that make you feel bad- get that hook out and lets go already!

 

fentanyl