My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

You can all stop Now!

So i suppose everyone asking me everyday if I asked for my review yet finally got to me. I just asked my supervisor yesterday....."I was wondering about my um.....90 day review." And this morning I have a raise and some retro pay! The raise isn't phenomenal but it is good....plus retro pay....awesome!

And i was told how awesome i am. Thank you i know...i know.....bahahahaaa.

Well i didn't blog yesterday shame on me b/c i had neat things to blog about....such as:

Dresses
Dinner
Funny things people around me say
People who "find" you
Work (or not so work)
My car

So i will start with DRESSES!! I got 4 wonderful dresses ON SALE at Ross! They are pretty and they are neat and i was glad to have someone there to tell me what they looked like on me (littlebigsis)! My Honey does his best but he doesn't always share my love of shiny! (ok he never does.) And Katie is great but she never has time (or money) to shop these days which i understand. So it was nice to have someone to shop with! Then we went back after dinner and i almost bought the other 2 dresses that i didn't buy earlier.....but i was a good girl! (or a cheap girl i already bought two dresses at 15$ so i wasn't to eager to buy another one....)

Dinner was fun even if it was at Outbackwenevergoanywhereelse. My aunts are funny when they talk about the things they resort to when trying to get their kids to do things. But the things the kids do either in retaliation or just b/c that is what they do are kind of crazy! My mom as always is cute And my sis was fun (as mentioned above). And despite not loving outback i managed to get a good meal. Green beans, corn on the cob, and a baked potato! yum carb loading here i am!!


I am going to skip to Work (or not so work). My co-worker is supposed to do a part of my job and most weeks i ask when is the truck coming. They respond "i don't know." then i say "but you should know your the one calling the company! Right?"(panic in my voice) They say "oh shiii i forgot....." (frantic themselves). The "bit" is getting old! Just do it already i know it use to be my job but guess what half the crap i am doing use to be someone else's job but now i do it....i actually do it! I like this co-worker i just want this problem resolved already!! OY!

Now i will tell you about my car. You remember the check engine light came on.....well it was my gas cap. And no not it being loss b/c believe me we tightened and tightened that sucker! It just had a cracked seal! and had i looked at the dang gas cap itself i would have saved myself 35$ (that would have been at least 2 if not 3 dresses people!!). It's a sad thing to think about so i try not to think about it! because getting a new gas cap on my own would have been 10$ or so. NOT 46$ or so!! I wish i had a car garage where i could charge people 35$ for looking at their gas cap and then 8.80$ for the new gas cap!! Then taxes!!

So today i am going to China Buffet which i don't like normally...but i am in the mood for a mountain of sticky yummy rice and some veggies....perhaps some chicken as well!!

(i know it's only 10am but it feels more like 12pm so what if i'm already thinking about lunch...ok so what if i was thinking about lunch when i woke up this morning...your point!?!)

3 comments:

GothBarbie said...

I never stop thinking about the next food i will eat.
and i talk about it alot.
which amuses some, alarms others and annoyes dieters!

Dresses are the bestest! i think they are starting to have a real resurgence - maybe women are tired of looking like FRUMPS (i can only hope!!!)

glad you like shopping with me i am a shoppaholic for life so anytime...

GothBarbie said...

AND congrats on the RAISE! hooraise! MONEY SHOPPING MONEY CRAB CRAB SNAP SNAP

quietly going mad... said...

I am so close to have money to shop really I am and then KOP here we come!

 

fentanyl