My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hot chocolate WALL?!

I'm going to my MOTHERS tonight!! I'll definitely be seeing the hot chocolate wall. The youthful days of fighting over pants with Hot Chocolate in hand. Poor mom gets a living memory of our youthful antics. But it has supplied us all with a wonderful line.....Hot CHOCOLATE WALL?!! I'm drinking hot chocolate right now that's why I was thinking about the wall.

Funny thing about the Hot chocolate i am drinking right now. At work we have hot chocolate mix and we have one of those restaurant coffee makers (the place use to be a restaurant). So we can have free coffee and hot chocolate everyday. So when someone came back here and told us "there's hot chocolate and coffee up front if you want any!" My office mate says after the person is out of ear shot and as i load my mouth with a giant scoop of yogurt.... "Big deal." I almost had yogurt coming out of my nose b/c she said what i was thinking. We were both like and we have hot chocolate and coffee back here everyday....do you want a cookie?

The story gets better....Another person tells us "there is hot chocolate, doughnuts, & bagels up front. Insert name here bought them b/c the store people are coming in so get some before they get here." OK me and my office mate are like....um he didn't tell us about the doughnuts & bagels. (well we didn't say that to the person just to each other.) So we go up front and the person who brought the stuff offers us hot chocolate or coffee.....so my office mate says as we are returning to our office "how come they didn't offer us doughnuts or bagels? i wanted half a bagel." Hahahahaha It's just funny b/c they are making such a big deal out of something we have everyday....Hot Chocolate and Coffee!

So here is another fun story. I'm at fashion bug last night in the fitting room. I'm sure the other two ladies in there did not see me enter. The conversations start as their two young daughters enter the fitting room.
1st lady: I think these pants make my butt look big.
1st daughter: Everything makes your butt look big....b/c you have a giant butt.
(me thinking oh no she didn't)
1st lady: Thanks....guess i know what i need to work on at the gym.
2nd lady: This shirt looks too young.
1st lady: I think I'm bloated. No more Chinese food for us. How does this look?
Both Daughters: Bad.
1st lady: Thanks.
2nd Daughter: Well i only said Bad b/c she did I didn't really mean it.
1st lady: It's OK i know when i don't look good in something.
2nd Daughter: Look it's a sling shot....it's a sling shot (proceeds to say this 10 more times in between laughing at her own joke.)
2nd lady: Very funny.
1st daughter: Yeah a sling shot that everyone has put up their butt....gross!
2nd daughter: It's a sling shot....
2nd lady: OK put it back....yes it's a thong.
2nd daughter: it's a sling shot.
2nd lady: (she says something that i will spare you the burden of knowing. she says a few things i will spare you from knowing and they were scary things.)

They go back in their fitting rooms as i am leaving mine. I'm pretty sure none of them knew i was there. So i see them come out of the fitting room and Now the 2nd daughter is wear high wedges and saying "look...Drop it.....Drop It." She is like 12 and she is dropping it like a stripper. She proceeds to try and teach the other girl what to do when the mother asks her not to teach her daughter such things! Oh and FYI the two ladies where not even that fat.

Aren't kids just so......um.........nasty!?

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

ewwwwww the way "normal" people dance SCARES me!!!!
no wonder i get culture shock if i ever wander out of my Subculture into Popular culture!
Goth is where its at!
Ladies and Gentlemen-
NO GRINDING, DROPPING IT OR HOOCHIE MAMA STUFF!!!!!!

by the way mom is NOT supposed to know the REAL story behind the Hot Chocolate WALL!!!

 

fentanyl