My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, July 11, 2008

My day of the week.

We all know what day it is.....FRIDAY!! wahoo! YEAH! I wont discuss my plans for the weekend b/c guess what they always change. So lets find something else to talk about.....

LittleBigSis sent me a letter from Canadia and I got it yesterday!! It was neat! Yippee! My bottom teeth are officially straight again. But sadly i still need to go to the Ortho for my top teeth. I should make that appointment like 2 months ago! But i don't know where to go...i guess i should just pick a place already!!

My LittleBigSis was saying in her letter how the hotel looked nothing like the Internet version and I know what she means exactly! The Internet is wonderful for the most part...but it really is deceiving! what people can do with photo shop and spare time is amazing. Or a really good camera angle. I have looked many a thing up on line only to be totally scratching my head when arriving at the actual live place wondering when were those pictures taken? When the place was 1st built 25 years ago? I suppose it goes along with our flaunt what you got fake what you don't.

My Moms last night was lots of fun! We had yummy tortillas! We made some jewelry. We watched this awful show with people and their dogs (and no that is not why the show was awful sis i like dogs). And then my Mom put on supernatural which was very supernasty! We talked and laughed and had fun as usual. My Mom get her A/C fixed and the guys who fixed it left her garage a mess. I am seriously contemplating sending them a letter about it b/c I can't stand people leaving behind a mess...OH and they used her hose without asking. Which wouldn't be such a problem if the hose was normal. You know outside the house somewhere and working properly. The hose is located in the garage. (not a great place for a normal hose...) And it leaks like crazy so a small trash can is placed under it to catch the excess water. They would not know this so them not asking resulted in water all over my moms garage and one or two of her boxes getting soaked through....great! So the question is should a letter be written? (and if i write a letter have i turned into one of those elder people who write letters of complaints for everything?)

Not that i expect compensation just that they should do a better job! In general customer service and satisfaction seems to be a lost art. People wonder why the economy is going down the drain....who wants to spend their money in places where mean nasty people work and don't help you?! I don't like them being up my butt the second i enter the store but i do like them to actually be around when you need help. And be nice....or at least pleasant! That is why people just turn to the deceiving Internet to shop b/c they don't want to deal with nasty people!

OK this post is long enough i wont go into a tirade about customer service. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

 

fentanyl