My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, July 18, 2008

No double use of Coupon!!

We went to Kohls last night (yes i re-bought most of what i bought last Friday after work b/c it was cheaper and i start the whole returning thing soon....i know will she ever stop!? the answer... no! B/c that just paid for me getting my gas cap changed.) ANYWAYS we went to Kohls and my mom had a 30% off coupon. While we were shopping my sister heard the one cashier Freaking out on a guy for "trying" to use his coupon twice in one day. Which your totally aloud to do but for some reason this cashier was not letting him. She even freaked out when he went into another line. She was just MEAN.

My mom and i were having a good time making fun of her and ourselves. My mom said "well...i knew we should never have came into the big city to shop at their Kohls we should have just stayed in Q-town." It was so funny! My sis and I were good we didn't spend too much (well me i really didn't spend anything i just saved myself money!) My aunt had to pretend like she didn't know us so coupon Nazi lady would leave us alone! All and all it was a good night! Oh and my mom made this cake and her icing was YUMMY! I am not an icing person nor a cake person but this icing was so good!! She is awesome!!

Taquitos are in my sisters hands hopefully she enjoys them as much as i did!! Hopefully they will be happy Taquitos and not Sad in the trash Taquitos:O( I get to leave at 1pm and you don't (or maybe you do...maybe you don't even have to go into work today...just let me brag would you?!)! and that my friends is THE END for today! :0)

Have a happy weekend! (wahoo weekend!)

No comments:

 

fentanyl