My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, July 21, 2008

So It's funny right?

This weekend was a good / interesting one. Friday Katie and i went SHOPPING! I got 2 pairs of shoes, a dress, 2 shirts, a shirt for my honey, & pillow cases. I put into practice my no bags please policy. And not b/c I'm trying to be "Green" or because I think that by me not getting plastic bags i am going to single handily save the human race from years (like thousands of them) of using the earth however it pleases. (might i also add that though i would like to pretend we have the power to totally change the climate of a GIANT earth i don't really believe we have the power for that....sure i think we should waste less just on principle.) So every store i was at i said hey keep your bag....and the box these shoes come in please! Oh the reason i wanted them to keep their bags b/c i have a million of them at home staring at me all the time....there are only so many trash cans i can use them for!

So we had a very successful shopping trip b/c Katie found 2 dresses and a pair of flats that make her look Hott! I LOVE DRESSES right now! Then enter Saturday! I woke up not so early as to disturb my delicate self....OK b/c I'm lazy and b/c my Honey was sleeping in which never happens! So when i finally woke I had a party to get ready for! (even if it was hot hot hot outside.) I am the 1st person to show up (b/c I'm sort of a loser who has nothing better to do but go to parties on time). So i get there and since no one is showing up for at least another 3 hours b/c it is hotter then hot outside we go get more ice & Water Ice! Georgia peach water ice is awesome!

The party was fun and not drama free. and No i was not the drama! Ha! There was a moment of strangeness....maybe... See my ex was there and i knew he was most likely going to show up it was all a matter of when. So when he did arrive i was sitting with the girl he slept with right after he and i dated. well he slept with and totally never talked to again....ouch! She was super bitter and was not happy at all so it was no surprise she was planning her exit for soon after he arrived. So once she left i was having to fend for myself. No problem....even if i was left alone (well we were all outside but he and i were at the food table) with him for a few minutes. We had a polite conversation and it was over with.

And though i would like to be mean and bitter i just don't see the point. I'm happy so no offense why be bitter and resentful, I'm over it! I'm not going to be his bff4ever but I'm not going to be mean. His ex-wife did say he beat her and i can totally see that but i don't know anything for fact and believe me if i did he would have a junk punch waiting for him. But I have a good life so what do i need to be bitter about? But the strange thing about it all I come in today and my co-worker had an ex encounter on Saturday as well. So who else had one....things happen in threes people.....i know there is a third out there! out with it already!!

Then Sunday I went to the gym for about 2 hours it was awesome b/c there was hardly anyone there! After the gym we had Moe's! The Moe's by me has really gone down hill. I think it's under new Nazi like ownership. The girl waiting on us (well both the girls) dumber then a sac of bricks. I had to hold her little (chubby) hand through the whole thing! THEN the guy at the register doesn't ask if we are all together and just assumes we are and rings us all up together. I didn't really want to pay for Everyones lunch/dinner but i had no choice. We were then going to go to the movies but once we saw the lines out the doors we decided another time would be best.

Oh and my Honey got an A/C unit for our window. Lovely. The window let me tell you is NOT made for an A/C unit #1. #2 we can't open our window now. #3 My honey is a princess. #4 now i get to pay half of the eclectic bill to run the thing that i didn't ask for in the first place. Oh and to end the evening i come to find that the pictures i took when i surprised people with my news of moving back were all gone. He managed to get some of them back...but it was really sad.

There was my weekend.

1 comment:

gothbarbie said...

wow you were busy!
I HATE x's they should fall off the face of the earth when you are DONE with them!
luckily i WAS NOT the third one to have a run-in!
i have been stalker free for years now and it feels GOOD!
DON'T pay half the bill- DUH!
say NO!
what's wrong with you?

 

fentanyl