My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, July 28, 2008

"I'm so money....so money....MONEY"


Shopping shopping shopping never stopping....need to stop it but can't!! I went outlet shopping this weekend with the hopes of finding a new purse....i found two i really loved but they were not on sale at all!! appalled much! i was! So i went on ebay today and i have found both of them! Yippy!! the one is much cheaper then it was in the store. The other one is half the price as well but i have not decided weather i will bid on it or not. I wish i was going to the flea market with my sis and mom tomorrow...i know i would at least find a cheap purse....may not be all i want it to be but it would be like 10$!


I did get a pair of DKNY jeans for 19.99$ they fit like a glove...i like that! I also got this totally awesome hoddie i just need to figure it out.....it is sort of pictured above....and i just figured it out...it's sort of depressing now.....the reason it's depressing is b/c i should have bought another one....with out the other one mine is not as much fun.....o'well. I also got my honey a sticker of a skeleton hand shaped like a grenade! awesome!! I might have to go and buy myself one!

I almost managed to finish my 420 page book over the weekend but almost isn't good enough! If i didn't have dirty laundry yesterday i so could have finished it all! dang it!


Tonight i will be getting my hair did! Yippy! i should go to a mac machine.....ok..bye now

1 comment:

gothbarbie said...

well never fear sis- we found a super bargain a $5 purse for you!

i also got a $5 purse for me, a $10 purse for me and the must-have-it BIG PINK PURSE for $25

finally found some damn purses i like at Rice's - its been a while!

you missed out! next time call out sick!

 

fentanyl