My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

IRTC and more

So here we go with the IRTC Post:

Littlebigsis-
Well in my defense my VCR isn't hooked up b/c there are two fans needed to keep our room at a reasonable temp in a house that the A/C is not used in.....i know lame defense but the one i have anyway.

You didn't comment within 5 days BUT since I like you and you are my one always commenter i will send you a prize.....good for you!!

i need to go to the store and buy yarn and do it I know but can you read/crochet/watch good movies/have fans on all at the same time? (i can't)

I know stripper drops and random people thinking that it's ok to grind on you is gross I enjoyed the club i went to with you and Charles....no one in my business!

Mom i'm afraid has always known the real story behind the hot chocolate wall.....i had a big mouth when i was younger.

I hear ya on the sometimes plans not working out so well....but Tea Time was very fun!!

More shopping FOREVER!!! I know i was sick of being frumpy all the time...so maybe everyone else is too?!

Katie - MORE SHOPPING SOOOOOOON!!!

So moving on last night i got TAQUITOS (spell check wants these to be PAQUITO'S...)!! I bought a total of 6 boxes of TAQUITOS (in all fairness only 3 boxes are for me)!! And i got Lemon Pepper Pasta!!! YUM YUM YUM!!! But while we were shopping at Giant we had a cart with gum on it!! I kept sticking my dang hand in the dang gum!! SO GROSS!!! and it wasn't until we were in line that i started doing this! I was just trying to hurry up and bag and i kept trying to move the cart to put bags in it and hand in gum....hand in gum....HAND IN GUM!!! WHO does that anyway? who puts their gum on a shopping cart? that is just nasty!!

I want to go now and shop so i will stop this post.....

No comments:

 

fentanyl