My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's a pot luck

IRTC: I got pink shoes to surprise you....but since i walked in the mud the surprise is ruined...but they are really cute shoes! I have no idea when i am going on vacation it keeps getting pushed back further and further! Stupid People are LAME! Ex's are no fun.....unless they are normal and you can talk to them....OK that never happens! I don't intend to pay half of the bill. (this was to two post worth of comments..)

So it's been raining for like ever it seems....and the thunder storms are crazy! I was driving through one last night! Needless to say i missed project runway and sheer! So don't tell me about it! I had a fun dinner last night despite my crap day! The ladies i went to dinner with are fun and crazy! The food was pretty good and i only got slightly lost on the way home.

It's funny b/c two of the people i went to dinner with still work at the place we all use to work at and right now they have 3 girls doing the job I did alone. And before you go there no they don't have so much more business! 3 people doing one persons job. Had the guy appreciated me and treated me good for a job well done he could be paying one person a reasonable amount of money rather then 3 people I love it!

I would also like to discuss people that say "live life to the fullest!" Then proceed to drink and do drugs.....um....thats not living life that is escaping it. Most people i know drink or do drugs to escape pain and bad feelings or situations.....so how is that living life to the fullest? If your living life to the fullest you are feeling every little ping you are awake and aware for every high and low that life throws at you....your not numbing yourself to it....your not hiding from it. It's no secret that i don't like drinking or using drugs period. I never see the point. I have fun without it....and look I'm living proof (and you sis) that you can indeed make it through life without a single touch of it! Guess what life is hard but it's life get over it already and find your own happiness!

Sorry i had to get that out. OK enjoy your Thursday....i am already having a better day! :o)

No comments:

 

fentanyl