My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

You are so F**king Lame

I am having a bad day already! It started at 3:15am when the worlds worst Thunder storm rolled into town and kept me up for the next 1 1/2 hours!! I couldn't go to the gym this morning b/c of crazy rain and lighting!! So sleep deprived i didn't get into work early so now i have to take 1/2 an hour for lunch. I didn't have time to shave so no cute dress for dinner tonight with old co-workers. AND i leave the house in my cute pink shoes only to remember that i had to park in the grass well really it's MUD. My pink shoes got COVERED in MUD b/c the MUD was like quick MUD (not sand MUD) and just sucked my shoes in!! Then i had to park in the other parking lot b/c i was the last one here!!!

But it didn't stop there. I had to go from understanding to BITCH in one hot minute with the representative this morning. I HATE HATE HATE when people can't just give you a fucking answer and instead you have to listen to them go on and on for 20 minutes!! I finally said OK I don't care what happened yesterday or last week....WHAT CAN I DO TODAY to get the product there THIS WEEK?? OMG!! The whole conversation could have been 5 minutes! But instead was like 20 minutes of CRAP!! Have i mentioned that I'm not loving trucking companies as of late? Wonderful!!

So lets talk about something i encountered last night....space invaders. Is there not some unwritten law about aerobics classes? Like 1st come 1st get space they want......OR how about i got here 10 minutes before you and your just going to come in and put your step 1 foot behind mine so when we do lunges i get to not do mine right b/c i have no SPACE? B/c you didn't feel like going up front where there was space? I GOT THERE BEFORE HAND SO i could avoid being an asshole like your being!!! I have giant feet and legs i need space!! UGH! I felt like kicking the ladies step every time i would move so she would realize what an asshole she was...but i knew she wouldn't get it!

So lets hope the day turns quickly for the better or i might just have to go kill a bunny at lunch. And i don't want to kill the bunny but if i don't kill the bunny i might have to kill someone else. At least killing the bunny would not put me in jail i might go on some lists of people to watch but i wont be in jail. (and we all know i would never kill a bunny or person....it's all talk...dang it!)

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

you need a damn vacation!!!!

when are you going away?

i didn't know you had PINK shoes!!!!

YAY for PINKNESS!

BOOOO for lame people - they are everywhere!

 

fentanyl