My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, July 7, 2008

So the need is there!



I need to blog everyday this week so when my sis returns she has stuff to read! and entertain her! 4th of July was FUN!! There was lots of food and i bought a bag of quest Doritos. They are a bag of chips that you eat not knowing the flavor. They have a web site but on the site they don't tell you the flavor (according to my mom & aunt). So it was interesting getting people to eat them. To darn bad that my aunt could not wait for everyone to arrive before opening them and got my honey to join her in her quest to drive me crazy!!


We had a nice fire (FYI my aunt is obsessed with her fire). S'mores! Yum! She had this awesome color stick that makes the fire all different colors. (picture of fire in this blog) Oh yeah almost forgot about my cousin Neen. She apparently told her mom on the car ride up that she couldn't wear shorts and it's all her mothers fault for giving her "fat Weaver thighs." Oh no she didn't....did she not realize she was going to a picnic full of Weavers? So not only did she say a very awful thing to her mother but she also insulted me and my mother.....she wasn't too pleased that her mother was spreading her mean words. She also told her mom (during the week) that she didn't understand why her mother exercised because it wasn't helping!!


Yes just so you know i was a punk when i was younger and said things to my mom that I regret as well. But i never called her fat or in anyway implied that she was fat! Later my mom said "guess Neen is going to have a lot to be sorry for when she gets older." So very true!


Oh we saw Hancock on Saturday and I thought it was pretty good. A little cheesy at times but over all good. I saw something in the movie coming a mile away and no one else i was with did. Does that make me super smart, super over exposed to movies & TV, or does it make me super sad b/c nothing will ever surprise me again in the world of film? I finally got one of my co-workers to do something with me that didn't involve food (well popcorn does not count). She went to the movies with us!! She said the movie was good but "strange."


well i suppose that is all for today (look i didn't even talk about trucking companies)!!

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

okay you make me hurt here-
you still have not watched all the great movie classics i taped for you from TCM!
and yet you will spend $10 on a ticket to some shit new movie you KNOW will NOT be good!
where is your mind!?!?!?!?

 

fentanyl