My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The goal...

To blog twice today to make up for no post yesterday so littlebigsis has lots to read.....she will be returning to Nj today (lets all be sad for her but not to sad b/c she still has 4 days without work).

Work is getting on my last nerve because i am not getting paid to do the things they want me to accomplish in one day. I know i know who is getting paid properly....the answer is most likely 10% of people get paid well. When i worked at the pet bakery i was getting paid Great for all my efforts. My boss/the owner knew how to treat her employees. When i worked as a server i was also getting paid great. I was almost getting the same amount per hour as i am right now. That my friends is sick! However with both the above jobs i didn't have vacation pay or health care.

So yeah i still need to ask for my review, things keep not working out for me to ask so i think i am just going to write an e-mail. that should be grand. Guess I'll be googling how to write a proper e-mail to ask for a review.

The whole thing makes me mad on different levels. Like you know i do great work and you are always talking about my skill yet you wont reward me for it and you wonder why the position i am in has been filled many times before. Or how you tell me when you hire me that in 90 days you will give me more money based on the job i do.....am i NOT doing a good job?! Then there is the fact that the other two girls have not gotten a raise and aren't asking for one....BUT I know how the work world works so screw that I'm asking for one! Finally I'm PO'd b/c I know what i should be making simply for my "title" not even including all the other crap i do!! So this leaves me with a bitter taste and i don't LIKE BITTER!!!!!

Another day another not extra $.

FYI this is my #100 post...i thought i would do something neat for my #100 post but alas i didn't even realize it was #100 until after i had posted it....well maybe i will send something neat to anyone who comments on my #100 post for the next lets say 5 days anyone that comments (something more then...hello) on this post gets a surprise....and if i don't have your address you will have to e-mail it to me. OK.....look something neat for my #100 post!

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

good job bloggin-
Now where's MY PRIZE!!!!
greedy greedy pizza pig!!!
PIG DOG!!!
PIG DOG MAN BEAST!!!

thought i'd throw off some stalkers onto your blog instead of mine!

 

fentanyl