My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I got it, I got it, I GOT IT!!!!

I won! YEAH!!! I won the cute purse that i wanted for half the "sale" price at the "outlet" store! It's very cute and i am very excited so i hope the pictures did it justice and the seller did not lie! i would be quite sad....but for today i am HAPPY!!!



Not only that good news BUT my hair is AWESOME!!! Thank you littlebigsis for your mad skill! I really need to send you a special gift and then some!!! The last person i expected to notice my hair today was the 1st person to notice....interesting. But so far everyone has showered my hair with praise! I love cute hair

What other news.....last night was filled with yummy pizza....fun hair....cute mom....and my sis has a neat apartment!

ok this day is going pretty good lets hope it stays that way!

Till tomorrow (or the next day.....)

1 comment:

gothbarbie said...

yeah i did a good job on your hair. i rock.

my pizza rocks.

my apartment definately rocks!

when you getting a rockin apartment!?!

 

fentanyl