My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Scantily Clad

Apparently having your knees showing = Scantily Clad.....Oy! They literally made the girl i work with go home and change into Jeans b/c she had capris on that were RIGHT above her knees! It's crazy talk! It's "dress down day." This place has no hand book telling you what you can and can't wear.....it's almost laughable b/c we see No one! We could be here in PJs and no one would know! We talk on the phone a lot but guess what they are not the video phones where you see people and they see you!! What a JOKE!!

Moving on...Looking forward to the three day weekend now that it is right around the corner! We are supposed to get out early today but we shall see if this happens. I wont hold my breath if you don't!

We had very YUMMY food last night!! (thanks sis!!) (oh i got your text message late cause i left my phone on silent again!) We also went to see Iron Man. My honey already saw it but he insisted that i see it on the big screen so i could get the "full effect." I thought it was way too long and it was ok. I pretty much don't like comic book hero movies anymore back in the day they did a pretty good job but now a days they stink for the most part.

I still have 6 1/2 hours left in this day (if we don't get out early!) I think i may go insane! This has been the slowest week ever!! I feel like it's Sunday! That is how slow it has been!!

IRTC: Those were cute sandals (the pink ones) & a 6 hour drive is not bad at all! That is half of what it takes to get to NC! Do let me know well.....everything from your trip! :o) have Lots of Fun!!

No comments:

 

fentanyl