My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, June 30, 2008

And counting....

So my sis goes away soon so i'm counting that away....

I'll have posted 100 blogs soon so i'm counting that down....

The 4th of July is so soon so i'm counting that down....

I'll be 27 before i know it so i'm counting that down.....

Lots of other things that i am counting down as well!

We finally slept in our new bed this weekend....it's strange how big it is....you really can't grasp the difference between a full and a queen unless you are sharing it with someone else. It's like being on a different planet!! "Hey hows it going over there?" "fine...i think you have the better side..." "Yeah i do." Hahahaha

I shopped a little this weekend....i put my idea in action! (still not going to tell you what it is....sorry). I watched Sabrina season #2! And hopefully tonight i will get some Taco Loco!!

Oh yeah on Friday i got some Baja Fresh! Yum Yum!! Ok i think i'm done now...i'll be going so i can count down some more!

Bye

** after thought: Why is it when you get one day off in a week you work like a mad person the other 4 days? It's only Monday and i already feel like i have done enough work! it's not really like a day off if the days leading up to it you have to do so much work your teeth are floating cause you don't have time to pee....your stomach is growling b/c you can't eat....and your fingers hurt from all the button pushing!!!! Oh sweet relief where are you?

No comments:

 

fentanyl