My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lackluster Shopping trip...Party of 3

So my MOST WONDERFUL Mother met me last evening for some shopping! To bad the shopping was a bust. No one was really in to it and all we bought were chips! But at least i got to spend time with my mom and she as always did some funny things.

Some guy had his music on really loud so my mom was dancing to it....in the car. It was NIN "Fuck you like an animal." Luckily it was just at a musical point and not lyrical other wise i don't think mom would have been dancing. It was funny though in a cute sort of way. Then she was telling me how she bought two CDs twice! and one set of double had not even been opened. That doesn't seem funny until an hour or so later when she is telling me this:
Her: "So remember i bought your grandmother that giant thing of oregano?"
Me: "yeah."
Her: "well I'm at the store with her and she has a thing of it in her hand, I'm thinking there is no way she went through what I bought her so I say "Mom I just bought you a giant thing of that." She then says to me "No you didn't." So when we get to her house I look in her cabinet and she has 3 things of it! But I guess I shouldn't talk since I bought two CDs twice."

It's also funny b/c I'm pretty sure those are the only 4 CDs my mom has bought...b/c I think my sis bought her all the other ones she has. I <3 my mom! She is too wonderful how did i get so lucky?!

With that being said go to my side bar and click on her etsy shop and LOOK and BUY and LOVE!!!

Thank you and have a nice day!

No comments:

 

fentanyl