My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Never goes how you think

Well my weekends never really go as i plan them. Not saying that's a bad thing just saying. Friday i ended up going to see the Hulk after eating at Tom's Montana Grill...i think that's what it was called. They were not that great!! And that was my cheat meal of the week so i ended up also cheating on Saturday b/c when your cheat meal sucks what are you supposed to do?! Oh yeah we also bought a new bed. I didn't see that one coming at all!! Honestly i didn't! Surprisingly the Hulk was pretty good, even if it pains me to admit it! The first Hulk PUT me to sleep!! In a room full of other people i feel asleep sitting up on a couch! THAT is how awful it was!!! Oh in the middle of the day as well!


Saturday I had loads of fun with the dancing sisters! Everyone is always like have fun suffering through that.....and Oh boy how did you get roped into that one, thing is i LOVE this stuff. I don't know why but I LOVE going to my cousins concerts, dance things, soccer games, and events. I don't know why....maybe it's because i remember how much i loved when people came to my stuff or maybe it's b/c i know the labor that goes into something....or maybe it's because i care a lot for my family and love to support them. i don't know but I love it and i think it makes them happy! So there you go!


Oh before i went My honey sugar lump and i went to the Produce Junction and got a large box of produce for 20$ Yum YUM!! Then i got flowers for all the lovely ladies i was going to see that day! i got a dozen roses for 6$ they were neat because one of the dozen was pink the rest were that peach with the darker color around the edge. I also declared that if i was having a wedding (which i'm not) i would just go the Produce Junction early in the morning and pick out all my flowers. Hey they were cheap and REALLY pretty!


Then Sunday i had GRAND ideas but did NOTHING!!! I just get into this mode where i can't get out of bed....every hour i think i'll get up and do something in an hour i still have __ hours left in the day. But then it's 5pm and i still haven't done anything and i declare that all the stores will close in an hour so whats the point of trying now? Why do i become so lazy i will never know.

There you go my weekend! Enjoy it! (i sure did.)

2 comments:

gothbarbie said...

there is a lazy gene in our family- ref. Mother, Janeen etc.

Not me as much as you may like to think it is. I spend lots of time doing lots of things, just NOT cleaning!

Revernd Flash said...

It's TED'S Montana Grill (not TOM's).

 

fentanyl