My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I know

I fell of the blog wagon. But I'm on again at least for a while! We have no power at our house since 8pm last night.....that would be 12 hours now and counting! i am at work now so at least i have that going for me.

The past few days have been crazy and interesting. I could blog about them all but i wont instead i will list things i have learned:

- Seeing 3 movies in one day is not a good idea.
- Storage units are rarely fun.
- Moms cook good things. (well at least mine does)
- Strong winds knock down big trees!
- My sis is loving Etsy (shopping in a whole new form).
- Use sunblock people!
- Wally World is EVIL VILE full of Horrid LAZY people!
- I <3 Target.
- Friendly's is not so friendly

There are just a few things.

No comments:

 

fentanyl