My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, June 20, 2008

No plans Friday

I have no plans for today....other then hopefully getting Dan to go to AC Moore with me.....(insert littlebigsis being happy right here). I am thinking about veggie burgers for dinner with that TGIF dip my sister insisted people must eat. But other then that i got nothing. However i have hopes and dreams for the weekend....


Saturday I hope to get up early enough to work out, go to produce junction, and get a smoothie all before leaving at 10:30am to go and watch dance for a large portion of the day.....where i will also crochet and read. (since i got about 3 new books to read last night and i have about 3 that i have started reading and need to finish!) Then i will return home to sleep.


Enter Sunday: I hope to get up early to work out (again) then leave to meet My friend at Franklyn Mills for lunch. (Where I also hope to find some cute cheap clothes....of the dress type would be nice but unlikely since i can't find a nice looking dress under 40$ within a 20 miles radius of me!!). Then I will spend the rest of the day doing NOTHING! I like nothing sometimes.


HA on this morning show they were talking about gas station owners and the one DJ was saying how they live in these nice homes and own nice cars. So he was gripping about how they make enough money so they should lower the prices! So the other DJs proceed to mock him saying "You mean they run a business and make money!! How DARE they do that!" But it's so true people are like this in real life! they think that they are entitled to the same things that other people have simply because they exist....not because they work hard or try to get ahead...no because they exist.

I am aware not everyone feels like this but a lot of people do. They look at Joe works 80 hour weeks and envy the stuff he can afford. But they don't envy the work he does or the time he puts in. Then they say "HEY how come Joe gets all that stuff and I don't I work 35 hour weeks!!" Yeah you work less then half of what Joe does but you should get what he has earned simply b/c you are both Humans......Makes me sick! Yeah sometimes I get the green eye but I also know that every bit of work you put into something is what you will get out of it (most of the time) granted there are times when you can work until you are blue in the face and get nothing but working hard does pay off. Maybe not as quickly for you as someone else....maybe not as grand for you as for someone else, but if you spend ever moment wanting what someone else has instead of working for your own goals you will get no where. Granted from time to time we all get green eyed.....but has it gotten you anywhere?

(i didn't think so.)

1 comment:

gothbarbie said...

GOOD go to AC MOORE! YAAAAARRRNNN!!!

hope you don't get too bored at the dance-a-thon.

i got two $8 dresses at Rices a couple of Saturdays ago- go to Rices!

ha ha green-eyed MIL!!!! that is HER to a T!
sick sick sick sick sick!!!!
jealous of our cars and our vacations and everything under the sun. while she sits on her ass and whines and complains ALL DAY. wah wah wah!

 

fentanyl