My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I don't know what your looking for...

Do people hate listening to me? I just begin to wonder when everyone seems to not listen to the words that i say! (mostly people at work) Like i tell you every time "don't put the check in a sealed envelope....she will yell about it." And yet the envelope is sealed and her she goes coming to me...."do you write the checks?" Me: "No (thinking I've only told you 100.89 times that i don't fucking write the fucking checks you stupid fucker!!!)." Then she freaks out and tells me not to put the check in a sealed envelope. Well if i even saw the fucking check let alone put it in the envelope maybe telling me YOUR STUPID complaint would make sense! But since i have NOTHING to do with it how about you FUCKING listen to my words and hear me tell you I DON'T WRITE THE CHECKS!!!! (right there in that cuss laced paragraph TWO people have not listen to me....but it's not just once it's EVERY WEEK since i started!!)

I want to know who told the crazy whack job that i write the checks in the first fucking place?!

Then the evil devil store does not get their orders to us until late on Tuesday afternoon. I tell everyone this EVERY FUCKING WEEK (since February)!! So coming to me every hour on Monday and Tuesday morning asking me for the orders is NOT going to make them magically appear!! BLOW me! Lets just stop there BREATH and I'll stop cussing i promise.....

Shaking it off......moving on.....

Last night was very fun! We shopped and ate! Poor mom got a scary chicken bone on her plate. I was more appalled then she was for once. The scary chicken bone was supposed to be there! But they fail to worn you at all about it. I would have told them to take the whole thing back and i am no longer hungry! I hate bones that is one of the reasons i don't like meat very much b/c bones and fat and stuff that you a human have GROSS!! It was at the Cheesecake Factory. It was a garlic sauce chicken thing with bones! BONES!! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS!! the manager came to our table and was saying how he doesn't know why there is nothing on the menu about it! yeah neither do I! and no compensation was made. O'well (SP check wanted me to change this to Orwell)!! BUT we had fun!

No comments:

 

fentanyl