My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, June 27, 2008

all By myself!

I have a feeling the day is going to go super slow! At the moment i am the only one in the office. I have already gotten 2 spanish speaking calls.....and i don't speak spanish. That is the worst part of being alone in the office. O'well!

We got our new bed last night and I hope to be sleeping on it very soon! Fun Fun!! i need to wash the sheet for it First and ok maybe i need to clean the room....whatever.

I want to leave and shop and eat tortilla chips....and get some taquitos! LOL

Well anyways i got this great idea last night and i can't wait to go through with it! hopefully it will be fun. Who knows! Have I ever told you that i LOVE Fridays? I don't love them more then my mom, or my Honey but i may love them more then Pocos......

Think about that one! Have a happy weekend! :o)

No comments:

 

fentanyl