My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Speak up i can't LISTEN to you!!

I have only told her eight million times the same thing!!! So please PLEASE stop asking me!! No we haven't posted the INVOICES because you told us not to do that!!!! YOU NEVER told us to do it! SO MOVE ON ALREADY!!!!!

Shopping yesterday: I got a new pair of sneakers for the gym. Maybe my toes wont go numb anymore. I got two new pairs of shorts. (although i really got 4 pairs and i wish i could keep them all but i should only keep two of them.) I got a new sports bra. (wow i'm so exciting.) There were no sheets on sale, no cool stamps to buy, and not enough time to go EVERYWHERE. But today is another day.

The gym last night was insane! I think teachers are trying to kill me. Or i'm just really out of shape....Who asked you anyway!?

and otherwise i have encountered another day of no one listening to me and me wanting to strangle someone! Oh and Sheer Genius is on tonight!!! 10pm!

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

that is EXCITING i didn't know it was coming Sheer Genius is so fun! Charles will be happy to know!

thanks for the update!

 

fentanyl