My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Cold in these here parts!

I have a giant mug of hot chocolate which will be swiftly followed by a giant mug of tea & I have a thick sweatshirt on! It's really cold up front in receptionist land! Especially since the poor girl's computer is located directly under the giant vent that blows out frigid air ALL day!! So no g-talking for me today! Sorry everyone (OK just one person) i wont be entertaining you.

Moving on......does repeating the same thing 8.9million times make things magically better? I like the one customer rep. lady that helps me but she has a tendency to say nothing in the span of 20 minutes or she repeats the same thing over and over again....today it was "Theres a fill page.....Theres a fill page....." to which i wanted to say "for all i care it could be a bastard coated bastard with bastard filling page but the PRODUCT IS STILL NOT THERE!!" However i had a smidgen more patience today. (I have a filling i know why.)


Guess what?


Not only is TODAY FRIDAY but......

THREE DAY WEEKEND IS UPON US!!!

So very happy.....there will be lots of:
-Shopping
-Eating
-Family
-Friends
-Shopping
-Sleeping in
-READING

and a little of
-Tv Watching
-Gyming
-Crocheting

So enjoy people!!! (I will)

No comments:

 

fentanyl