My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"It's like Abercrombie & Fitch is making people now!"

The title is my all time favorite line now! I saw the rocker last night, it was pretty darn funny. It also had plenty of other witty lines....like "do you know what a PILS is? Person I'd Like to Stab!" It was nice to like a movie for once.

The THREE day weekend was fun! But short... Here is what i did....

Friday i went SHOPPING! I went to Kohls, Jo-Anns, & Target! (Side note: Stupid Target closes too soon in Q-town!) Also I had Chick-fil-a those waffle fries are so YUMMY!!

Saturday my honey and i feel in love with an apartment (read studio or ridiculously over priced one bedroom!). But the place is shiny and new! With a gym and security why did it have to be so nice!?! Then we looked at a place that was total CRAP! Total overpriced Crap! 4 AC units right outside the bedroom window!? So our apartment hunt continues.

Sunday I met my sister with warm yummy fries in my hand! We went to COSTCO for yummy desserts for the picnic! Excuse me the non-picnic picnic. It was like a unbirthday. So at the un-picnic my cousin gave me the 4th and final book in the series....which may have been a mistake b/c i wanted to just start reading it right there and then!!! Already the book is pissing me off yet i still can't put it down!! The non-picnic was super fun! With yummy desserts!!

Monday I met my sister early in the morning at rice's flea market! We got lots and lots of neat and cheap items and we were in and out before the crowds started showing up!! Yippy for us! I got 2 belts, 5 head bands, 1 purse, 1 t-shirt, 2 star necklace & bracelet sets, an Elvis key, 6 cards, & a really soft cute brown sweater!! Everything was super cheap and it was awesome!! Then when i got home my honey sugar lump and i went to fruit & veggie stands to get food for the week! After that i read and napped a bit. Then we had dinner which included some very yummy corn on the cob! After dinner i was reading and to remedy the situation my honey suggested we go see a movie or get ice cream. We did both! (the situation only needed to be remedied from my honeys point of view i was fine with reading forever!)

And there is my three day weekend.....don't you feel like it happened to you?

No comments:

 

fentanyl