My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

VIA SOCCER

So soccer last night was totally awesome!! Not only was it fun but it was really a good work out!! My sis's husband is really good! He is also very fast!! It's interesting to see someone in a different setting. I'm use to seeing him at picnics and shopping from time to time. He's an easy going guy so to see him kicking some butt on the soccer field is totally neat! My mom and i felt bad b/c we were trying to explain to him how fast and awesome he is but it just sounded all wrong when we were saying it! :o( B/c we said you would never know he was that fast! and that could be taken the wrong way and how it was meant was that looking at how laid back and easy going he is you just don't picture this fast ball kicking machine! So i hope he knew what we meant!!

Also i hope i can play some more b/c that would be SWEET!

My sis drew me an awesome doodle and when i go home for lunch i will try to remember to bring it back with me so i can scan it and post it!

ok this is a shorty not to be confused with a smallie.

No comments:

 

fentanyl