My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, September 8, 2008

A story unfolding

So there is a 2 Bedroom apartment for rent in a mansion. In the add it states that the master bedroom is "average" size. This lead me into a whole story about the apartment....here it is for your entertainment:

Well the apartment use to house the servants of the mansion b/c why would you build an "average" size anything for yourself or guests? Not only did it house servants but there were 8 housed there 4 to a bedroom. In my mind (with my sisters help) the servants got whipped....and in my mind the next tenants would get midnight calls to make snacks in the main kitchen out of old habits through the intercom that was conveniently still active. "Reginald can you bring me my slippers please!"

And if i were to live there they would be excited to have a Mexican renting from them! I mean think of all the manual labor a Mexican might do in exchange for boarding!? My sis suggested i could make tips off the deal to off set the cost of living there. by the way the 2 bedroom can be yours for 1350$ a month....it has a private entrance!

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

there is a really really good synthpop band named DROOM and i just figured out where they probably came up with that stupid name when i read this blog.
thanks!

 

fentanyl