My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Welcome...Gun show ahead...Gem show below

Would you ever think of putting a Gun show and a Gem show together? But the more i think about it the more logical it seems. The husbands are at the Gun show while the Wives are at the Gem show......

My weekend was awesome as expected. It started out with a fat cat stuck under a porch. Dang cat! Then i hung out with my mom! She made me some yummy JTs! Then i went to The Yard Dogs Roadshow! Awesome! Double awesome was getting my hair cut and the people i went with! All fun and super good looking! The Yard Dogs were awesome have i said this b/c i feel i need to! Just super awesome and lots of fun!!

Then Sunday breakfast with two very good friends.......then.......THE GEM SHOW, GEM SHOW, GGGGGGGGGEM SHOW!!! I bought tons of fun super fun stuff! My mom got stuff! My sis got stuff! and Her husband got stuff! Hooray for stuff! Then we had YUMMY lunch for my b-day & my sis's husbands b-day but the mac & cheese pizza was more for me. I LOVE my ELVIS apron & Hot plate holder!! ELVIS FOREVER! Can't wait for my own apartment to use them in! Also my sweater is sweet! Fun Fun!!

Then my mom and i scored some neat Avon stuff! SCORE! Even if the store is ghetto and the workers are super lazy and RUDE! Very RUDE!! We agreed that the items we wanted to purchase could NOT be left behind. Dang Double Dang.

Then i returned home to my over worked Honey to watch a movie and go to sleep!

Now here we are at Monday....what does this week hold? Shall we sit tight and find out? Sure why not!

No comments:

 

fentanyl