My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, September 15, 2008

the overview


-Eat good food (as always) Happened!!!
-Find good deals Not so happened but to be fair i didn't really shop
-Get shoppers foot (hey if i have to get something....well i would like readers neck/shoulder but I'm finished the twilight series) see above answer
-Here about my honey selling lots of prints! he sold a few....hopefully this just gave him more confidence...b/c he is awesome!
-Watch a good movie well i watched three OK movies...do they make a good movie if i put them all together?
-Rest did a little tiny bit of that
-Wash clothes (hey i like laundry) again did a little tiny bit of that
-Find the perfect apartment well if the guy approves us we might have found a great apartment
-And.....Get ready for some Soccer playing Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so Ready FOR SOCCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This weekend went fast as always everything changed in an instant! But it was still nice! I went to POCOs!!! I love you Pocos!!! I get to play soccer tonight!!!! I love you soccer!!! and well today is going really slow! I hate you slow going Monday......well not hate just am not happy with....maybe when i get older i will look back on this time and ask what the rush was....but i don't think so........

I also saw the ever lovely mom this weekend! She is fun! And my friend who is with child is SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE right now!!! Even if she thinks otherwise i think she is super pretty and cute with that baby in belly!! :o)

have a super slow Monday....i mean i hope it's not super slow!

No comments:

 

fentanyl