My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hello Friend.

So last night was super fun! OH NO......Oh well....i just remembered that I forgot to take a peanut butter peanut chip peanut butter filled cookie this morning which means no hope of getting one b/c I'm sure the cookie monster took them all if he remembered. Oh well....back to the point....

Last night was super fun!! Crocheting, food, scarves, cookies (the above mentioned PB PB chip PB filled ones), and good people! My sisters friend is A. Super cute, B. Super nice, & C. a fast learner! (which may mean she is super smart....) She was crocheting on her own in no time! The fastest i have seen! I have 5 triangles left to make and then i start the putting them together mind field! Why did i decide it would be neat to make a 72 piece blanket? O'well I'm already here no turning back now! (I suppose this maybe slightly what quilters feel like....all those pieces......needing putting together.)

Today supposedly we will meet the PL's Girlfriend! I hope so! And i hope he knows who he is picking by the end of the week so we know if we need to keep looking or not! Also if we need to start planning our future furniture buying or not! It would be nice to be able to know when and where i can start picturing my things being for more then a few months at a time!

Honestly these past few years i have felt bad for all my "storage" items! Who am i to banish them? So sad they might not like me once i finally release them from their prison. They might decide to abandon ship! I feel really bad for the tortured ones! the ones that i would take out for a month or so only to banish them once again! How they must feel like i was just messing with their emotions! I love you STUFF!!

Sad i wont be seeing the Mom tonight. :o( But cheer up i hope to see her Saturday or Friday...i will definitely see her on Sunday (GGGGGGGEM SHOW!)!!

Wow my posts have been long and i don't even drink caffeinated beverages or use much sugar...

Alright I'll zip it now.

No comments:

 

fentanyl