My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Plans.

So why is it an impossible feat to get plans made with more then one person being involved? I am trying to make plans this weekend with two friends for either lunch or dinner. They both express interest in wanting to go and then I e-mail, I text, I call, I voicemail and NO one gets back to me!!! Well ok they get back to me but this is what i ask "would you like to do lunch or dinner and what day/time works best for you?" Response: "either works for me." So then i set a time thinking OK i HAVE to be the one to make the decision!! Didn't work! So finally i wrote a pleading message and got a response. I know that people are busy so I'm not saying that my friends suck I'm just wondering why it is so hard!!?!!



I know my sis runs into the same problems people will make plans then not communicate and everything goes down hill from there! AND it's only trying to get 3 people together (2 really b/c I'm one of the 3)! So again I ask why so hard?



On that note I am NOT planning squat for my b-day this year. No dinner, no trying to get people together....no nothing I'm tired of always planning having people bale or just never respond. This year i will avoid all the disappointment by not setting myself up for it!! SO if you want to have dinner with me for my b-day call me plan something yourself cause I am too old to keep trying!!

Not saying all my friends suck just saying it's too hard! (and yeah all my friends SUCK....bahahahahaaaa i kid i joke)

So also as mentioned above i am going to be 27 in 12 1/2 days!! 2 7

OK this almost 27 year old is done you talk now!

No comments:

 

fentanyl