My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

All over the PLACE

So everyday i think..."OK i will get it together and have a plan for: work, home, packing, cleaning, making appointments that i need to, and things like that." and everyday it all falls apart before my feet even touch the ground! Work especially! Nothing goes according to plan because for that to happen the plan needs to at least have a shape already!

It seems like all my energy goes into nothing....at the end of the day i feel like i actually ended up deeper in the black hole! I'm not entirely upset about it....I'm just wondering how it happens. how do you actually go backwards?

Well all i know is TODAY will be the day i get it under control. And by under control i mean I'll try to get a handle on at least 2 things. Hey nothing wrong with baby steps right? Right!

Well i sure hope so.

No comments:

 

fentanyl