My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Did that just happen?

Chocolate and Cheese Oh MY! What a yummy fun night! I LOVE the melting pot! THANK YOU SISTER!! Also shopping was super duper fun! My sister was saying how much she hates dogs. Like really, really hates them….and I said “well lets hope you never go blind and need a seeing eye dog!” Then she said “I would get a seeing eye robot……a Roomba! I’ll put it on a string!!” Now THAT is funny just imagine that! (feel free to doodle that!)
We still have yet to sign the lease for our apartment so I hesitate on celebrating too much. Yet I still envision the day my stuff will be out of storage….where I can sit in my living room and crochet an awesome project! Where when I clean something it stays clean for more then a day! I can’t wait!

Oh I forgot this funny honey story. Yesterday on my way to meet my sister I text messaged the honey asking him if he could get my things out of the dryer for me. So on my way home I call him and ask if he got my laundry out of the dryer for me. The following conversation happens:

ME: Did you get my laundry for me?
Him: Someone else did.
Me: How do you know?
Him: Someone else just did.
Me: Was it on the bed?
Him: Yes…
Me: No that would be the laundry I got out before….there’s still more in the dryer.
Him: Oh ok then the answer is No.
LOL so he got it out before I got home….He’s funny and cute.

So today at work I believe we are sweating out the PA Tax lady. Either that or someone realized that it’s colder in here then it is in a meat locker! But I think I will stand by the notion that they are sweating someone out. Also the one manager apparently is infamous for stealing calculators. The other day the girls were telling me he does this and that is why they hide theirs. (This was after we all claimed that ours is the best and everyone else’s sucks…..Really MINE is the best….but I move on.) So today apparently the calculator stealer struck….he took the owners calculator. Its funny b/c I gave the owner a new one and he still had to call the suspect and tell him he was a “calculator stealer!!”

Another funny work thing: My manager got a photo sent to him from a golf outing. He immediately threw it in the trash can. I said you’re just going to throw it away? And he said Yes. So I told his dad if he wanted to see a nice picture of his son it’s in the trash can in an envelope. So he goes and gets it and asks my manager where it is….can he see it….and he says (the manager/ son) “you see how fat I am everyday why do you need to see an awful picture of it?” LOL this was said after I almost said something bad. They were going back and fourth about how keep the chairs up and I almost said “lose weight….”

Oh to update…the other day I cleaned my closet & part of the mess near the closet! So I worked on one thing….it may have not been two things BUT it was one! Task managing here I come! (ok so I’m far away from that but whatever!)

Ok happy it's almost Friday which means it's almost the weekend Day!

No comments:

 

fentanyl