My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

To the Doctor



"I'm the Doctor, I'm the patient. Don't forget that it's important."




So i have been sick this week....not fun...i don't get to see my mom or my sissy. And even though i stayed home from work i didn't do anything b/c i felt like poo. I did do some work while home...i worked on matching paper work up and organizing it. Yippee....paper work....with one staple!




Did I even post about my weekend....Oh no i didn't....well my weekend was fun even if it was sleepless. I spent lots of time with my mom! I had a yummy salad with my friend. I carved pumpkins which i will post pictures of. At the moment my pumpkin is being eaten alive by animals of the night! poor dear.




OK i go now and try to make through the next hour....Doctor here i come!

No comments:

 

fentanyl