My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, October 6, 2008

What are weekends for

No apartment for us. It all started falling apart for us Saturday night when we still had not signed the lease…and he did not seem to be getting to it anytime soon! How do you expect people to move when you don’t give them some type of security? I said if he is being like this about something that will benefit him how will he be about stuff we need done? So… no apartment for us.

Saturday I got my oil changed and ended up spending 200$ on replacing belts! But at least I can feel a little better about driving my car to NC this week. I spent a little time with my mom. We helped my Honey’s sister out. She’s been bed ridden with back problems. No fun! We had a yummy dinner at Panera….well just don’t get the black bean soup…gross. And then we went home.

Sunday I helped my sister clean her closet room. We had yummy Taco Loco for lunch! We also took pictures for the fall Jewelry Treats Etsy shop/ blog. And then I went home and cleaned some more of my stuff. I put all my yarn and crocheting stuff together in one bag! I worked some more on my never ending blanket.

I am happy & not happy about the not moving thing. I am happy from the perspective of less money i will be paying in rent. I am unhappy about it b/c no privacy. I hate being a animal at the zoo and that is what i have been for the past (almost) 2 1/2 years. Having to explain myself with any meal i eat at "home," having people analyze where i go and what i do, having people make comments about things i have said, or taking what i have said out of context, and just in general not having an escape when i get home.

My Honey claims that this isn't happening in the degree to which i feel and maybe some of it is worse in my head b/c i am a super sensitive person at times. It's frustrating b/c i sound ungrateful and that is not what i want to come out. I am grateful that we have been able to have free or cheap places to live. I just know there is always a price to be paid.

O'well Monday today....lets get through it! (only 3 days in this work week for me :o))

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

ha ha it took 3 hours to organize JUST the jewelry!!!!

Thank You!
it is insane but i love it all.

 

fentanyl