My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, October 31, 2008

FRRRRRRIDDDDAY.....ALL HALLLOWS EVE

Philadelphia is insane right now and i am no where near it THANK GOD! The trains stopped bringing people into the city around 1pm. Poor people who actually needed to go there. Insane people who are currently there. The lady on the news just said it's bringing everyone together including....babies? babies? WTH? I'll give you an overview of the parade...

One truck full of players.....a bus.....majestic....electronics.....1980....revitalization.....1980......30 people deep.....trains stopped......majestic........electronics....1980.


I swear they must have said 1980 and electronics at least 1000 times in the course of 3 hours. IF NOT MORE.

On the plus side going home for lunch took all of 8 minutes today b/c no one is here they are all in the city! Usually it takes 15-18 minutes to get home at lunch. Nice.

Ok i go bye bye now.

No comments:

 

fentanyl