My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rain...no snow....no rain...wait Snow

Rain & Snow….what is going on? Pick one not both! And if it’s going to be snow make it thick so I can at least go boarding! What a tease you are Mother Nature! Big old tease! Not that I’m ready for snow…my winter stuff is still in the storage unit despite wanting to pick it up this weekend…we didn’t. And the shoveling! Who ever looks forward to the shoveling should be hit with a shovel! (Update: it’s sticking to the ground by ground I mean grass not roadway now! Freak’n snow!)

Last night was fun despite unruly jewelry and sick sissy poo. We had tortillas! I tried to make the 1st of 30 party favors but that didn’t work so well…try #2 will commence tonight. (Or tomorrow…) I still need to finish my dang blanket and my Halloween cards should be out today. I bought cute cards but lack of motivation has kept them in my possession for far too long, and it’s highly possible people will get these late….totally my fault but I tried! LOL I am really not doing well with getting stuff done!

Ok let’s take some time out to send good vibes my sick sister’s way! Let’s hope that her boss sends her home early and she can go home and sleep it off….as opposed to the walk it off she is attempting and failing to do. Sick is no fun.

Alright I’m done. Have a strange Tuesday on me.

No comments:

 

fentanyl