My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Vacation No more

"Back to life back to reality!"

Work is well you know how when you rip all the legs off a daddy long legger and their body still moves around? or like when a chicken gets it's head cut off it's body still runs around? Well i am the daddy long legger or the chicken!

Vacation was great! I had chicken parm w/ no sauce and cheese bread, 2 bean burritos, double broccoli pizza light on the sauce with ranch dressing, quesadilla with homemade chips and sour cream, ice cream, & a root beer float! Did i mention all the sweet tea i had which made my tummy ache but was still yummy! damn you sweet tea! I didn't get to have a yummy frozen coffeeish drink or a sweet tea slushie.

Besides eating i shopped! I got lots of good work clothes for cheap and i got by far the best thing EVER!!! A new double zip sweater! It's awesome i have been looking for double zip ever since i had to retire my old one. lovely! we got cheap yummy smelling candles! I looked and looked for my sis's gray yarn....i even went to the evil place no one has it!! Stupid missing yarn!

This is the part of the story that YOU dear SIS should skip (it's about animals). it will be in between the *s so you can start reading after the second line of *s.

*******************************************************************************
So Dan and i got ice cream at Maggie moos and we were sitting outside on the rocking chairs...eatting....enjoying the slow pace.....when a squirrel starts approaching us. He is sniffing and sniffing going crazy. And he is circling in and out from under Dan's chair....so I'm thinking he is smelling Dan's peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter sauce. So i put some on my finger and see if he will take it. He does he licks it off my finger! I give him more and he licks more! i had my finger with the ice cream out of his reach and he took his little paws and brought my finger to his mouth! IT WAS SO CUTE! but most people i tell this story to are horrified that i trusted him not to bite me.....but he looked nice enough.....


Then i got to see the doggies and the kitty i have been missing! I especially have been missing Crunchy the sweetest dog! She is a cutie pie!! I helped bring the doggies some treats b/c they are SO cute! And they were just lots of fun!
***********************************************************************************

We saw my old wonderful cute super fun and awesome boss! She is so nice! She is opening a second store so it's nice to see her doing well! I also saw my friend you know the ONE friend i made while i lived down south...well the one friend i made that i hung out with. She was super fun as always! And she is doing well with her job!

We saw Dan's mom & step dad and they made us a super yummy meal! They also enjoyed all the gifts we had been saving for them. I watched sleeping beauty at their house that was neat i hadn't seen that in forever! And they were very nice to be around! Dan's mom seems to be doing really well making friends through school and enjoying life more. OMG and she has awesome decorating skills! Really awesome! The rooms we use to live in amazing!

We didn't get to see Dan's FUN super FUN Grandma or his Doctor he use to work for. But maybe next time whenever that will be. We also didn't get to beach it at all b/c it was rainy all except for the day we were leaving! of course! O'well we still had a fun time!

So tonight i go to my moms! and i get to see my sis! FUN TIMES ahead...now i just need to figure out what i am going to have for dinner......OK i have typed enough...bye!

No comments:

 

fentanyl