My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Come ON Inspiration!!

Ok so i have NOT been able to write good descriptions for my moms AWESOME Jewelry Treats!! I am lacking the pictures I want!! AND Honey took his camera with him!! So i am going to make the creator and my aunt wear some JT's for photos tonight! (My aunt has a camera! HA!!)

I am going hiking tomorrow and I REALLY WISH I HAD A CAMERA! DANG IT!! Man I'm whinny! I blame it on the fact that i can't SLEEP with out my Honey! DANG NABIT! when did i become so reliant on another person?! I use to be able to sleep and good sleep not just sleep no matter what, when, where or how! I slept like a rock! Now i wake up to phantom rings and at hour intervals checking the clock! You know they tell you a lot of things about being in a relationship but they never tell you that you might lose the ability to sleep well!! Grrrrrrrrrr!

Plus i don't know what to do at lunch here is the story:
I am going Hiking so i bought hiking shoes last night (they were cheap) BUT the freaking lady left the security tag on my shoes! SOB!!
So for lunch should I:
1. go to EMS and look at their shoes (b/c at this point i feel like since i have to go back to the store to get the tag removed i might as well return the stupid shoes and say fuck off! so i would need another pair since i have sneakers that are NOT good for hiking!)
2. go home and get the shoes i bought and all my stuff together to stay the night at my moms tonight. Then on my way to my moms get the STUPID tag removed from the shoes?
3. Go fucking insane b/c i know i will need food somewhere in there!!!
4. Jump off a bridge that way i wont need food or SHOES with security tags on them!

I am at the end of my rope b/c SLEEP & GOOD FOOD are needed!! And i wont get sleep until Sunday night! Hopefully i get good food tonight but i have my doubts about that one!

PS Katie i am going to be at Jim Thorpe tomorrow......you stole my idea! (:o)

OK I am done (sorry i suckville suck today). Have a happy you got sleep Friday!

No comments:

 

fentanyl