My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Update I guess

So I have lots of things to talk about….hopefully….i mean I haven’t really posted in a while cause the sickness….lol

Last weekend remember how I told you I was going hiking in Jim Thorpe? Well that did not happen we hiked around to stores instead. Which is fine by me b/c I love shopping! However my dear friend did make the mistake of taking me to the evil place. I still feel unclean from the experience. But I forgive her b/c she meant well.

This past weekend I watched Maid of Honor which was a good movie. It was cute and funny. I had a pumpkin bagel with pumpkin cream cheese! YUMMMY! Then I hung out with my mom for like five seconds before we went to my aunts for dinner. My aunt made me happy belated b-day Mac & cheese! Yum! We played Dutch blitz which I rock at! We also played WAR which I rocked at….LOL as if you can rock at that. It’s all about chance. And the game could go on forever and ever! We had a lot of fun!! It was the best belated b-day dinner!!

Then Sunday….i….did……Not a darn thing! I have a hefty list of things I should do….but motivation and inspiration are lacking! So wow look at all that I had to write about….LOL

Ok I’m done….lunch is coming soon. (do I love food or what?)

No comments:

 

fentanyl