My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, November 3, 2008

"So sing me a verse that is worse then the first...."

An interesting day today....an owner has left...and my co-worker is taking some revenge on an ex.

My weekend was fun. I saw some trick or treaters on Friday night. I walked for a good cause on Saturday morning. And i hung out with two of my favorite people in the world on Sunday!

I am being so informative today! HA! I have so much candy right now.....i had candy for breakfast.....as the oatmeal sat on my desk candy won. So oatmeal maybe tomorrow.

Tonight is SHOPPING!! Hopefully there is lots of fun Halloween clearance to be had! or at least something neat-o! I should see about getting Christmas gifts and i need to make sure i have current address of people so i can send Christmas cards out on time! (cough not like Halloween ones cough!)

I can't believe it's already November! Soon it will be Thanksgiving. Then Christmas....THEN 2009! I'm still waiting for the flying cars! (LOL)

OK this post is going no where fast! NO WHERE!

No comments:

 

fentanyl