My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bad idea!

So i got tickets to the Bayside/Matches show through the Trocadero's web site and now they are sending me their other events. It's over all an awful idea b/c now all i want is to go to show after show after show...for instance i would like to see TUESDAY 11/25 @ The Balcony - THE MEDIC DROID. Then there is JIMMY EAT WORLD on 2/25/09.

For them it's an awesome idea, way to put the carrot in front of the horse's mouth! But from my view point it's awful! I could easily spend all my money going to show after show. But i have many problems that thankfully stop me from doing so. 1. Young people most of the shows i want to go to are filled with them. And I'm not sure what The Balcony is but if it means the older folk (me) can't go up in the Balcony to avoid the little people then there is no way i would go! #2. There are only so many shows i can force people to go with me to. I am pretty sure NO ONE will like the Medic Droid besides me. #3. I really should stop spending the money on it...after all Snowboarding is just around the corner! (even though the Medic Droid show is only 12$ a ticket....)

So anyways The Troc is being evil yet genus.

Chicken Pot CHICKEN Pot CHICKEN POT PIE! It is chicken pot pie Thursday!! That just begs to question what should i have for lunch if i want to gorge myself on pot pie tonight? Good question! Also where do i get good zucchini bread now that i have finished the loaf i bought this weekend? (it's mini loaf so stop right there!) Or better yet where can i find someone who will make me zucchini bread and pumpkin bread! Yum!!

Oh and on that note my Honey Chicken did not believe me that zucchini bread exist. i WAS going to give him some to PROVE that it not only exist but is YUMMY! HOWEVER i decided i would actually enjoy it fully so i ate it all myself....is that wrong? If it is I'm sort of most likely not really that sorry at all. Maybe the next loaf i manage to find i will share with him. Since as far as he knows it's fictional.

OK i think I'm finished. Have a swell Thursday (sorry sissy no pot pie for you :O( )!!

No comments:

 

fentanyl