My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Double time it!

so this weekend flew by! I saw my mom and friends. I saw very little of the washer & dryer! But that is OK. Who needs to clean when there is life to live?

Tonight is going to be super fun i can't wait! SHOPPING!!! And Saturday i get to see the Matches Again!!!! Yippee for the Matches! I hope they sing a good mix of all their songs I really love their older stuff!

Went to the doctor so hopefully the stuff he gave me works. Well he didn't give it to me i had to go bend over for CVS so they could proceed to rape me. But i have spent too much money over the past 2 years trying to fix my acne on my own.

I wish i had more compelling things to type OH just for my sis i will leave you with this...

I am going on a one day trip for work and my sis asked me if i was getting a bonus and i replied...
Probably not, i bet they think it's a privilege for me to fly on a plane as opposed to swimming across the boarder. (playing that Mexican card! Love it!)

No comments:

 

fentanyl