My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Advent Calander

So i bought an advent calender for 99 cents and i brought it in to work last week i believe. The one girl i work with saw it and said "So when do we get to start eating chocolate?" And that is why i love my co-workers! They get it! They get that food is awesome!

Well i went on my trip and had a time. Lots of stuff happened and it took 4 planes to get us there and back. Luck was on my side because apparently the person i was traveling with has a terrible time with airlines and such. The flights are always delayed by hours sometimes days. Also they failed to mention to me that the 1st time they went to our destination the plane was a 9 seater. Thankfully the plane was a bit bigger then that but not much bigger. Good thing motion sickness medicine is available!

It's FRIDAY!!! And next week is Thanksgiving!! Yippee!! Thanksgiving....FOOD! FOOD!! FOOD!!! Set the mashed potatoes in front of sissy and i and we are good to go! (also make sure the salt shaker is near me...thanks) BUT my family is awesome and already knows all the rules! No garlic mashed potatoes this year (and no mom i am not giving you ideas!!)!! Not that they are awful but regular mashed potatoes are my favorite! YUM! No cut and pasting myself into Thanksgiving photos this year! It will be sad that my honey wont see his mama but in life you can't win them all.

So the papers that come out of the printer are super warm and I declare that we print out stacks of paper and put them all over ourselves to keep warm! Who is with me? It's like a mama hug when you have no microwave! So is it 4:30 yet? Just asking...

Oh yeah while at the hotel the staff was talking really loud and you know it was crass things b/c honestly what do people ever talk too loud about. Have you ever noticed that? when people are being loud they generally are talking about things that other people should not be hearing them talking about? For instance one time i was in K-Mart and this lady was on the phone with someone half yelling about how her husband and her are on the brink of divorce. Talking all loud about counseling and what they talk about in there and how he goes to bars and gets numbers....WHAT why are you talking about this walking around K-Mart? shouldn't this be a inside voice in your car conversation? People have no sense of privacy anymore. Some things are for closed doors!

All this so i could tell you how the hotel staff was harassing each other for sleeping with some of the guests! Please keep that information to yourselves! Some things you can never scrub from your mind no matter how hard you try!

On that note have a happy place FRIDAY!

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

ooooh warm printer paper - sounds like a good plan to me.

and SHUT UP rude loud gross people!
TMFI i say.

i like privacy.

 

fentanyl