My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tortillas & Hair

What is better then Tortilla Night? Surprise Tortilla Night!! YEAH! I live the wild life! :o) We had a yummy dinner. I spent a good 2 hours making bracelets only to have them turn out to not work! So i have to start all over again. I am so excited i could spit on a shoe! But at least i got Tortillas!! YUM!

My mom was in a not so swell mood due to talk of hair. We are trying to convince her to try a new hair style but it's like trying to get a rabbit to birth a cow. Not going to happen. My sister spent 1 hour searching for pictures of haircuts my mom might like. Only to come up with one. I looked for 5-10 minutes saw there was nothing and just gave up. So my sister was telling me that i had done the smart thing, because the one picture my sis did find my mom told her to throw out. So then my mom took this as i was better at finding hair on the Internet so she was all huffy saying i should look because i was better at it. What a mess!! As you can tell hair is a topic of much frustration in my family. LOL Just look at my old posts and you can see my hair issues!

We still had fun it was just one dead end road after the next last night. Well it's Tuesday but it's more like Thursday since we have Thursday off....so tomorrow is like fake Friday! Yippee!! And tomorrow i get to shop! SHOP! I love shopping have i mentioned this to you before? SHOP!

OK i should go and work! Have a swell fake Thursday!

No comments:

 

fentanyl