My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

MAN I REALLY NEED A KICK!

I need a kick in the butt and that kick needs to hold inspiration and motivation in it! I do nothing, I am nothing!! that is how i feel. I wish i could say that i accomplish a lot! But i don't I'm surprised when i get out of bed on time! THANK GOD i have hardly any hair or i would have a rats nest!

I think that i really really need to start going to the gym at least 3 times a week and MAKE myself go. I think that will help me gain energy....or so i hope!! Snowboarding is just around the corner and we had to make the tough choice to NOT get season passes. So i wont be boarding as much as i would like. However given my current state of not being who knows if i would even use the pass enough!!

I have the blahs and all i want to do is SHOOT the BLAHS AWAY! I FEEL STABBIE about it! Why can't i get motivated? Well OK maybe i know why.....maybe i know why and i don't want to face it. Ugh.

STABBIE!

Look i don't mean to be depressing I'm just in a mood. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Bye for today

No comments:

 

fentanyl