My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, November 14, 2008

When I say "Fri" You say "DAY!"

So last night was a fun filled night of crazy. 1st my sister bought fudge and it's been at my moms for sometime. My sister asks me to try it when i get to my moms. So i do and it's good. Very Peanut. I'm on the phone with her telling her that "Oh the lady included samples of other fudges!" And my sis tells me to try one if i want. So we hang up...I'm chatting with the mom and i finally decided to try the one "fudge" sample... I take a piece put it in my mouth and chomp down....NOT FUDGE! NOT FUDGE! SOAP!! SOAP SOAP SOAP!!! So gross!!

I hope the lady put it in there by accident b/c you have a business card for a bakery in with soap samples?! how does that even make sense? But the funniest part is my mom was going to try a piece after i spit mine out b/c she thought i was crazy saying the fudge tasted like soap...until i was in the bathroom with the sample washing my hands with it's foamy self!!

So then my mom and I are watching smallville. And there is a part where this guy Davis is telling Chloe how much he wants her....And he says "I'll wait however long it takes." And my mom says what she thinks Chloe should say "How about you get your eyebrows plucked while you wait?" Then he says "you know where to find me" My mom says "At the place where they pluck eyebrows?" LOL she is really funny.

Then there is the way we kid around all the time that my mom is nazi of napkins and tissues. Like we pretend that we have to ask for permission and she pretends to ask us if this is our 1st or 2nd (with a look of a accusation)? So 1st i got a napkin from her and i miss placed it but then i saw her with one....so I said "Do you have my napkin?" And she was like "No your crazy!" and i said "Oh I thought we had to share them now!" So a little while later i am leaning over to get something and she is pulling and I thought she was pulling on my tissue trying to get it out of my hand. And she is laughing at me b/c she wanted the blanket that i had not my tiny tissue. LOL then she says "We're sharing it's my turn now!" LOL She is funny so funny. I told her i was going to blog everything! So as I'm leaving her house she says "Have fun Blogging your sister tomorrow!" And I say "No mom I g-talk her." She says "Same thing."

And that is why I love her b/c she is so cute and wonderful! She also made me yummy chicken pot pie! She also helped me rope my cousin into going to my storage unit with me! Where i freed my boots for the winter! Also i got rid of another bag of clothes! that is 2 bags this week for anyone keeping score! Two bags where did it all come from? All i know is I'm glad to be rid of it! Good bye stuff....that makes room for more stuff right?

Well it's FRIDAY and we all know that = Happy day! Tomorrow night i get to see the matches! GO MATCHES! so have a good day/weekend everybody. Blog you later!

No comments:

 

fentanyl