My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Entertaining the Sis

While I’m away I am trying to post a long blog to entertain the Sis! I am going to this networking thing for women today and the one girl in the office has been to it twice already and she keeps telling us how boring it is. Great way to physic us out! She was also telling me yesterday that the food is small portions so you leave the thing hungry and wanting more food. LOL it’s funny b/c I doubt I’ll even like the food. I rarely like the food.

Ok let’s talk about shopping. So last night I went out trying to find a suit for this thing today. Well I went to fashion bug 1st. Other then a really cute top I almost bought for Christmas until I decided that this year I need to find a DRESS to wear for Christmas. Also they have these shoes that I keep not buying HOPING they will go on clearance! Then I went to TJ MAX. I fell in LOVE with a pair of low boots! THEY ARE LIKE BUTTER! BUT they were $39.99. I couldn’t spend 40$ on a pair of low boots! Maybe I’ll go back in a week and if they are still there get them. TJ MAX did not have any nice reasonably priced suits. So I moved on over to ROSS. ROSS had the purse that I LOVE! I LOVE IT! But it was $49.99 still!! And I can’t spend that much on a purse even if I LOVE it. They had a really ugly suit for $11.99. It was just too ugly and it was a really long ugly skirt. They also had a $69.99 CK suit. HA no. So then I went to MANDEES. MANDEES had no suits or suit jackets or anything other then lots of SHOES that I could love. Some tops I could love. But I did let myself buy a pair of white wedge sandals for next year for $8.40.

Got to cut this short.... Sorry no long entertaining sissy

No comments:

 

fentanyl